Tuesday, June 28, 2011

25

Day 25 ~ What you would find in my bag.

I switch purses a lot, so I try to keep it pretty basic:

wallet

cute little mini-wallet that holds all our frequent visitor cards to pretty much every place to eat in town

hand sanitizer (a different one in each purse both for variety and just in case I forget to switch that over)

lotion

a pen (usually)

my keys

previous grocery lists and receipts squished down to the bottom because I just kinda shove them in walking away from the register and then clean them all out every couple of weeks when they make it hard to put anything else in there

and . . . .


actually, that's generally pretty much it. I try to travel light.


P. ost S. cript
This? Is just plain impressive. I can't even imagine how much practice it took to get to the perfect!


2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I have a suggestion for you. I've never been much of a purse fan. I use one for like a year, buy a new one, DI the old one. But then I found Miche purses. So cool. One basic bag and then shells that you can switch out! Yeah, pretty cool. Love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've heard of those. My aunt and grandma both have one. I've looked around on the website a little, but I can't decide if I like them enough to spend that much money.

    ReplyDelete