Sunday, June 19, 2011

17

Day 17 ~ Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.


Ummm, duh, the Duchess of Cambridge! And that's all I'm going to say about that because either you know the rest already or you are really new around here.

Alternately - Amy Adams. Except I'd be the still Mormon version of Amy Adams. (seriously - her family lives in Idaho! How's that for random?) Because I'm pretty convinced that she actually is Giselle incarnate. Seriously . . . every time I see her, whether acting or as herself that is EXACTLY how she is. Remember this trailer? Ten bucks says she's not actually acting. Because she doesn't have to. Because she's awesome like that.

P. ost S. cript
Speaking of the Muppets, the "real" trailer is finally out. Count down until November begins . . . NOW! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Dang- My comment didn't post last night.

    I LOVE the muppets and I'm super excited about this new movie. I had no idea it was even being made so thanks for the heads up. And just in time for my birthday too- I hope our 1 screen theatre decides to carry it.

    Gotta love the Duchess--I know you'd make a great one ;)

    ReplyDelete