Tuesday, June 21, 2011

18

Day 18 ~ Plans/dreams/goals you have

Okay, ummm, kinda not sure how this is different from the bucket list. Any ideas? No? Maybe because it's not really different? Yeah, let's go with that. So . . . one of each . . . I guess . . .

Plan:
Keep living. Until I, you know, die.

Dream:
Travel. A lot. A whole butt-load of lot.

Goal:
Enjoy plans and dreams.

There. That was easy. :-)

But seriously - how is this different? I don't feel so bad for all the cheating I've been doing now because whoever made this up totally cheated.

P. ost S. cript
Someday these guys will be the winners of the Most Epic Darwin Award Ever. And I will laugh.


1 comment:

  1. I took bucket list as a "wild hair / anything / everything / even the crazy" kind of list and this one as more level headed. But that may be just me.

    ReplyDelete