Saturday, June 18, 2011

16

Day 16 ~ A picture of yourself

I know I've totally been cheating practically the whole way through this month . . . but on the other hand, I've also posted nearly every picture taken of me in, like, the last two years recently. And pretty much every picture ever taken of me is on facebook if you're really that interested. So please enjoy instead this great picture I managed to snag at Epcot a few years ago. There may be a budding photographer in me yet!



Cracks me up every time I look at it. Seriously. That expression . . . just . . . priceless!!

P. ost S. cript
Someday I will own this series on dvd. And any children I have will know what good cartoons are. But mostly I just want it so I can watch it again.


1 comment:

  1. I found Ducktales among other favorites at Costco about a month ago...I got them.

    ReplyDelete