Friday, June 10, 2011

10

Day 10 ~ Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad


Hmmmmmmmmmmm. This one is a little tough. I almost always have music going, but I don't generally go for specific songs when I'm in a particular mood. that said, I'll try to come up with one for each.

Happy:
C'est La Vie by B*Witched
It's just a fun little song with a lovely bit of nostalgia to it.




Sad:
Okay, for this one I do tend to go for the Broadway stuff, particularly the Les Mis/Phantom/Jekyll&Hyde/Scarlet Pimpernel type stuff. And I believe I've mentioned it before, but this one was a bit of a theme song for me when I was a depressed dateless college girl.
Not That Girl from Wicked




Bored
Ummmmm . . . pretty much anything. Isn't that what the shuffle button was made for?
Dancing Queen




Hyped
God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen by Mannheim Steamroller
(really good song to drive to)




Mad
Ok . . . really drawing a blank for this one . . . invoking the power of the shuffle button.
Only the Good Die Young, Billy Joel - another good one for nostalgia too.






P. ost S. cript
Yeah, I've posted this one before. But it rocks just that much.


1 comment:

  1. That version of God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen is one of my favorite and I play it over and over. Love the percussion and I always turn the volume up. Good decorating the house music as well

    ReplyDelete