Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Did It!

Started a book review blog, that is. It's still kind of a work in progress. I'm playing with layouts and color schemes and all that. And I really want to put a picture at the top of that one . . . just like this one. But Luke and I just can't figure out how to change the size of pictures on a Mac so they don't look stupid only taking up half the space at the top of the blog. I swear he downloaded at least five freeware apps yesterday trying to make it work for me (I know, how sweet is that? even I'm a little disgusted by the syrup-iness, lol) but none of them actually worked. Grrrrrrrr. So if any of you know anything about Macs . . . yeah . . . a little help please?

Anyway, I really loved Aunt Sandra's suggestion of The Book Case . . . so of course that url was taken. Grrrrrr. So after playing around with a few variations and some of Julie's suggestions - all taken! - I decided to go with The Real World Book Case. And there you have it. Make sure you tell everybody you know so it'll get big and I can start making money off it. :-P

P. ost S. cript
I don't remember if we showed this one to Team Jayla or they showed us, but we all cracked up. Rated PG . . . 13 . . . ish for blatant (and cheesy) innuendo.

No comments:

Post a Comment