Day 1 ~ A recent picture of you and ten facts about yourself.
Dude, talk about a tough task! Back in Florida pictures were being taken all the time . . . I was seriously changing my profile picture almost every couple of days. TONS of pictures - taken by me and by others. That? Was two and a half years ago. These days if pictures are being taken I'm generally the one behind the camera . . . kinda sad. Anyway, this is about the most recent picture I could find.
Not, perhaps, my most photogenic moment . . . but check out that cake!
Sooooooooo . . . ten facts.
1. Is it cheating to use this as one? :-)
2. I discovered back at the start of the school year that I'd forgotten my multiplication tables. I discovered that when I had to start correcting 3rd and 4th graders tables. I figured it probably wouldn't look very good if I pulled my cell phone out to check simple arithmetic problems I should have just known, so as long as they looked right I called it good. Slowly they came back to me . . . the good news is I did technically remember them, I just wasn't sure about them because it had been so long.
3. I hate driving if I'm in a place I'm not familiar with. I'm totally paranoid that I'll accidentally go the wrong way down a one way street or something.
4. The fact that we now have a washer and dryer still excites me.
5. I'm pretty sure that 95% of the people I know around my age are either engaged or pregnant. It kind of makes me feel like I'm slacking or something. :-)
6. I really want to try bungee jumping, but I'm pretty sure I would chicken out at the last minute and not do it unless either someone pushed me or we were doing a tandem jump and they jumped taking me down with them.
7. I would fly to New Zealand just to go zorbing again.
8. I have never read any of Tolkein's books . . . well, never finished. Hugo I can do, Dickens I can do . . . but Tolkein is a bit to much for me. I'll have to try again someday.
9. I get a maniacal bit of pleasure by occasionally warming up my toes on Luke's back.
10. I'm a "messy" organizer. Everything is in piles and looks totally chaotic, but I know where it all is . . . except for a few things that got misplaced somehow when we moved and I just cannot find now . . . blargh.
P. ost S. cript
I want one of these blenders. However . . . I get the feeling that would be a bad idea. I'd be too tempted to see what crazy things I could put in it!!