Sunday, November 25, 2012

Once Upon a Sort of Dream

Previously:  Ruby rocks and there has not been near enough Charming this season.  And we won't even get into all the characters from last season we haven't heard a word from but whom I'm dying to see. (Abigail . . . Cinderella . . . Sydney . . . )

~ And down comes the Hook.

~ I imagine Emma is going to regret leaving Hook behind.

~ Just how many worlds has Cora been to?

~ I like Cora's umbrella.  Is that allowed? :-)

~ I love the way he plays Hook as a twisted Jack Sparrow.

~ Another heart collection . . . here we go again.

~ Just gonna go on record now as not liking the zombie thing, m'kay?

~ So is Aurora just supposed to sleep all the time in the hopes that Henry will take a nap?

~ Aurora called her grandma.  Close enough.  My day is made.

~ You know, I think that "your mother" line is close enough to a Rule #2.  DRINK!  (especially since Henry was referring to his step-great-great-grandmother.)

~ Awww, Rumplilocks is taking Belle out for that burger he promised!

~ "Condiments are this world's most powerful magic."  I'm going to be hearing Adventurer's Club lines in my head for the rest of the night now.

~ So how does Cora tell that story?

~ Yay, Aurora's getting some personality!

~ CALL HIM GRANDPA HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ I both love and hate how they're setting up Henry and Aurora as foils for each other - both the weak ones on the team.  I think they're both more than that.

~ Hey, Henry brought up Cinderella.  That's something.  Now where is she?

~ Is Rumplilocks's jail cell even still there?

~ You know, Snow is not getting nearly as much love as all the movie archers out there this year.

~ Well that doesn't bode well.

~ So much for the amulet preventing burns, eh?

~ Was there a point to taking Aurora?  I mean, it's not like they knew she was important, and they were apparently after the compass.  Stroke of luck or does Cora have a way of tracking Team Princesses?

~ Oh, yeah, by the way they're Team Princesses now.  I don't think I'll be abbreviating that further though.

~ I still maintain that Phillip isn't permanently dead.

~ Told ya so.

~ Now this is the Aurora I've been waiting to see.

~ Oooh . . . a raven . . . nice tie in.  Too bad we won't be seeing Maleficent this week.

~ Wait, Snow talks to ravens too?  I thought princesses only talked to nice woodland creatures.

~ Poppies?  Oz?  Hmmmm . . .

~ How did Regina manage to forget that Snow was under a sleeping curse.

~ Awww, Charming is so cute.  "When I see her she'll kiss me."  Made all sorts of no sense, and yet you know exactly what he meant.  Line of the night . . . ?

~ Also - DRINK! (#1)

~ Good move Aurora.  Don't trust him.

~ You know, I'm starting to think Regina doesn't quite deserve all the blame.  But Emma has a point in picking her.

~ It totally sounded like Regina just called him Prince Daniel instead of saying "with Daniel" and I was totally confused for a second.

~ Magic is a lot more boring when it looks like science.

~ The way Regina keeps calling him David I really think that's his real name.

~ Rule #1 AND #2 from Regina - TWO DRINKS!  :-)

~ Using the spinning wheel . . . nice touch.

~ CALL HIM GRANDPA HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Wait, Charming won't go to the flame room?  That complicates things.  And now there's a time crunch too. (both in Snow's nap and in how much episode is left.  Gah!)

~ Can I just take this moment during the commercials to celebrate the generous amount of drinks this episode has involved?  The last few have been entirely too dry, lol.

~ I thought Extreme Makeover Home Edition got canceled?  Why is it back?

~ Ten points if you get the Phantom reference with the mirrors! :-)

~ (I wonder if that was a deliberate phantom reference?)

~ Oooooo . . . amulet as homing device . . . I like!

~ That's gotta be, like, 777 years of bad luck right there.

~ Awwww, crap.  Go back to sleep Snow!

~ Yay, there she is!

~ Rule #1 - TWO DRINKS!

~ Dude, don't forget to kiss him before you go, Snow.

~ Awwwwwww, sweet.

~ Dude.  That leap was hot.

~ Okay, that part sucks.  If that means Charming is asleep for the rest of the season I am going on strike.

~ Wow, #1 drinks again.

~ Charming's going to have some major burns when he finally wakes up.

~ It might be a little awkward, but could Henry kiss David and wake him up?  I mean, Emma woke Henry so obviously it doesn't have to be a romantic true love's kiss.  So would any sort of familial kiss work?

~ Ummm, where's Mulan?  And the compass?

~ Gonna be awkward when she gets there and sees Aurora is already gone.

~ I know that wasn't his hand, but it sure looked like it hurt.

~ WHAT IS IN THAT BAG?????????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

~ Great.  Merciful.  Crap.

~ How did Hook get Aurora's heart?

~ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ WINTER FINALE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

~ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


In other news, is it January yet?  Also - there was a disturbing lack of Charming in that preview for next week.


P. ost  S. cript
Have you seen this?  If this is all basketball was I would totally watch it.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! How could you not know that your heart is now missing!! Crazy crazy episode! Btw, love reading these after I watch the show!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking she might know, but since she's being controlled by Cora she can't tell anybody. I just want to know how/when Hook got it!

      I'm not going to be able to blog next week's episode, but I'll be back in January! :-)

      Delete