Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ouch

I had this really weird dream Sunday night. I dreamed that part of my arm died - literally. My entire right bicep muscle had died from oxygen deprivation from being slept on. It was still attached to my arm, but it was all black, and it felt . . . dead. I don't know how to describe it. It was a really weird feeling, and I just knew it was because my arm was dead . . . you know how it is in dreams.

Then I woke up. And my arm was fine. My shoulder, on the other hand (*rimshot*) . . . well, I believe most everyone's already heard about that. I'm still pretty sure it was a pinched nerve, and to be perfectly honest my arm may as well have been dead for as much as I was able to use it for the next three days. Good thing I didn't have to work.

That said, I'm kinda sad that I only worked two days this week. I think I worked just about every day possible during the pay period that just ended - there is one massive (well, comparatively) paycheck coming my way next week! :-) But with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up and taking up practically half of this pay period . . . no monies. Sad Lacey. :-(

At least my arm feels better.

P. ost S. cript
So when Cake Wrecks mentioned this sketch I was reminded of just how much I love and adore it. I'm not a huge fan of Monty Python and the Holy Grail but the dead parrot sketch will always make me laugh. I giggle just thinking about it . . . "This is an ex-PARROT!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment