Thursday, November 5, 2009

Moral Quandry

Is it wrong that I kind of want to get this just so Luke and I can play catch with the thing and see what happens? My opinion is that it's kind of wrong for such a creepy/weird "game" to even exist. I mean . . . seriously? What? So wrong. So, so wrong. I'm envisioning pretending to play tennis just to see what disturbing sound effects come out of the Wiimote.

So . . . poll time! Who's creepier - me, or Nintendo?

P. ost S. cript
One of my favorite cartoons EVER . . . mostly because of the song. I'm still a little in shock that Luke had never seen this until a couple of months ago. Where would this world be without youtube?! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I would say you would be more creepy than the game. The game is aimed towards little girls. Not a bored grown-up couple. I fear for your future children!

    I can't believe that Luke had not see that until a few months ago. That was one of my favorite cartoons! I've seen it who knows how many times. My favorite part was "Humphrey, Cheaters never prosper" but yet all the other bears cheated when they pushed their garbage onto Humphrey's section. Poor Humphrey!

    ReplyDelete