Monday, July 4, 2011

30

Day 30 ~ Movies you can watch again and again.

I highly doubt there will be any surprises on this list. :-)

~ Star Wars
~ Princess Bride
~ any Muppet movie
~ Spaceballs (even the dvd menu, lol. don't ask. seriously. you sooooooo don't want to know.)
~ most Disney movies, particularly the animated ones (especially: the Carnival of the Animals sequence from Fantasia 2000)
~ Pirates
~ Pride and Prejudice (the Colin Firth version, naturally)
~ Indiana Jones (except the 4th one . . . as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't exist. I mean, come on. TWENTY YEARS of script rewrites and that was the best they could come up with? THAT was what George Lucas, Steven Spielberg and Harrison Ford could all finally agree on? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!!? but . . . I digress . . . )
~ Twilight . . . NOT

The End.

I'm rather impressed. :-)

Edit: And check out the quote of the day for today! "Every tale must end at last." How crazy fitting is that for the last of the 30 days of blogging stuff?! Creepy . . . *cue Twilight Zone music . . . or something*



P. ost S. cript
I suppose I should post something at least a little patriotic today shouldn't I? So here you go - if you haven't seen this movie, you totally should. It's hysterical, in a cheesy Disney '60s movie sort way. Seriously though. Really funny. Watch it.


3 comments:

  1. I have only one thing to say .... "help meeeeeee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


    Yeah, the rest of y'all really don't want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not agree more with the 4th Indiana Jones. How? What? er? huh? BLECH!!!!

    ReplyDelete