Friday, May 14, 2010

Sharing the Awesome

Happy birthday to me! :-)

Yeah, I have nothing really to say today. Just passing along some awesome videos that have been popping up on my facebook wall in the last week or so. (You didn't think I actually found most of the videos I post myself, did you?!)

I think I might have posted this one already . . . but it still rocks.






An epic, EPIC win. I wish I'd had this many legos when I was a kid!!!





A super cute birthday video from my super cute sister-in-law. (there are no words to describe how lucky I got in the in-law department . . . and I'm not just saying that because they read my blog either!!) I'm not really a fan of the "new" princess music Disney is putting out, but this one is sweet.





An awesome flashback. They just don't do stuff like this anymore . . . kids today are so deprived!!





And finally, the piece de resistance - if you don't watch any of the others, watch this one. Seriously. Most hugely epic WIN I have ever seen. So. Cool. So. So. Cool.

1 comment:

  1. I like all of them, but my favorite is definitely the Bronte sisters one.

    ReplyDelete