Thursday, May 10, 2012

Just a Thought

And it's going here because I'm not sure I wouldn't be virtually drawn and quartered if I made it my facebook status. :-)

Anyway.  We saw The Avengers a couple of days ago.  It was pretty awesome, and this is coming from someone who's not exactly big on the comic book movies, so you know it's got to be pretty incredible.  But personally, I couldn't help but think how sweet it would be if Samuel L. Jackson pulled out a purple lightsaber and said something about monkey fighting snakes and Monday to Friday planes.  Because seriously, whenever I think of the TV edit of that line (which does not happen as often as I just made it sound) I crack up.

I'm telling you, it would have made this my favorite movie of all time. :-)

P. ost  S. cript
Seriously.  Of all the things you could have edited that line to become, is there any result more hysterically ridiculous?  I love it!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great editing :) Seriously, who would've thought of that combination of words? Maybe they should write a best selling book about vampires :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty awesome TV edit. Although, I still like the line from the Big Lebowski which became "This is what happens when you meet a stranger in the alps"

    ReplyDelete