Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Merry . . . Valentine's . . . ?

It's amazing how little time you have for blogging about life when you're busy, you know, living it.  Between having a job with actual hours and a town with actual things to do and always either having visitors or planning for visitors . . . life is just busier around here.

So I haven't been blogging, and I don't get the impression that anyone has missed me, which is completely understandable.  Either way, it's good to be back.  I definitely needed a break from life out here - but it's so good to be back.  I'd forgotten what it was like to live in a place where no one blinks if your life isn't identical to everyone else's.  Where there's no silent (or not-so-silent) judgement for daring to have a different thought.  I needed to get back out here.

Anyway.  we're all settled and furnished and moved in and comfy.  Life isn't perfect, but it's about as smooth sailing-ly perfect as it gets, at least at the moment.  We go to theme parks, we hang out by the pool (not lately though because it's been crazy cold), we watch movies, we shop at Target because we can because there actually is one in this town (several, actually).  It's fabulous.  We're happy.

And that's the part that matters, right?

Sometime this year (hopefully) we'll start doing all the off-the-theme-park-path stuff . . . and I might have to find time to blog about it.


P. ost  S. cript
In the meantime, I've ony watched this about a million times in the last, like, two weeks and it still makes me squeal like a little girl every time.



1 comment:

  1. A blog post! Wow, that's unusual! (Of course, I really can't talk, seeing as how my last post on my site was over a year ago, and I don't even think that my site is accessible right now)

    Other than Goofy's Mystery Tour next week, we should hang out sometime. You've been back almost a year, and I think I've seen you 3 times, and once at work. That should change.

    ReplyDelete