Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Only Wish I Was This Clever.

So I discovered this blog through a friend today, and I absolutely HAD to share it. I've spent the last hour reading and cracking up. Whoever this girl is, she is my kind of genius, and I'm seriously tempted to try and one-up her, but . . . yeah. *Hammer voice* Can't top this. *end Hammer voice* Also, just to make sure you get, it's a spoof blog. I was a little . . . how shall I say it . . . terrified/traumatized until I caught on to that fact.

Anyway . . . yeah. That's all. I figured a couple of you at the very least would get a huge kick out of it.

P. ost S. cript
I discovered this one through the same friend who led me too the blog. She's got it posted everywhere, mostly because, well, she is Belle in this clip. I'm sure it'll be obvious really quickly, but keep your eye on Beast.

2 comments:

  1. Who said Disney was G rated?

    I thought seriously so blessed was really funny at first. And then it got tedious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tawnya. I read it every day for awhile and now I just glance once in a while.

    ReplyDelete